CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County
The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
Article continues below...
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Casper Police Department and the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
Recent Arrests and Jail Bookings
- Austin Carson- Interference W/PO
- Kyle Clark- Hold for Probation and Parole
- Manuel Coss- Unlawful Contact, Interfering with 911 call
- Kenneth Dalton- DWUS, Compl Aut Ins, Controlled Sub Poss- Meth, Controlled Sub Poss, Possession Meth w/Intent Del
- Scott D Eitel- Fail to Appear
- Sosa Francisco- Inhaling Toxic Vapors
- Matthew Granados- False Report/Police Officer
- Kohnathan Harris- Shoplifting, Criminal Trespass
- Wilbur Lutkins- Disturbance-Breach of Peace
- Virginia McReynolds- Suspended/Revoked DL
- Tasha Meacham- Controlled Sub Poss- Meth, Possession of a Controlled Substance
- Albert Medicine Cloud- Contract Hold/Billing
- Tashina Morgan- District Court Bench Warrant
- Beverly M Reineke- Suspended/Revoked DL
- Lea Stephens- Controlled Sub Poss, Prostitution Arrest
- Kelsey Steed- Hold for Probation and Parole
- Samuel T. Vick Jr.- Controlled Sub Poss- Meth
- Brian Welsh- Fail to Appear