CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County
The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
Article continues below...
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Casper Police Department and the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
Recent Arrests and Jail Bookings
- Michael Baird- DWUI, Interference W/PO, Hold for 24/7
- David Briones III
- – Fail to Comply
- Steven Bunso- Hold for Probation and Parole
- Catrina Carson- Criminal Warrant
- Gerald Friday- Public Intoxication
- Westley Goodwin- County Warrant/Hold for Agency
- Robert Goodwine- NCIC Hit
- Cristy D Herden- Criminal Warrant
- Sadie Huntley- Fail to Appear, Hold for Probation and Parole
- Timmothy Jones- Contract Hold/Billing
- Jason Knigge- Hold for Probation and Parole
- Tyler Little Dog- Fail to Comply
- Amanda D Lord- Fail to Appear
- Levi Miller- NCIC Hit
- James Nordness- NCIC Hit
- Nathan A Reese- Suspended/Revoked DL
- Aaron Restad- Criminal Warrant
- Leon Spoonhunter- Public Intoxication