CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County
The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
Article continues below...
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Casper Police Department and the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
Recent Arrests and Jail Bookings
- Myria Baker- District Court Bench Warrant
- Stephen Bell- Camping in the City
- Jordan Bernard- Hold for CAC, Hold for Probation and Parole
- Casey Bingemer- Hold for District Court, Hold for WWC
- Rebecca L Brooks- Camping in the City
- Kyle Clark- Hold for Probation and Parole
- Terrance Darnell- Fail to Comply
- Shirley Hillyard- Courtesy Hold OT/Agency
- Dennis Howard- Controlled Sub Poss- Meth, Controlled Sub Poss, Open Cont in Vehicle
- Ryan Koprowitz- Public Intoxication, Open Container-Space/Structure
- John Ray- Domestic Battery, Fail to Comply, Controlled Sub Poss- Meth
- Clin Rundell- Criminal Entry
- Donald Smith- Fail to Comply
- Travis Smith- Public Intoxication
- Patrick V Wilson- Criminal Entry