CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County
The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
Article continues below...
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Casper Police Department and the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
Recent Arrests and Jail Bookings
- Dylan Briggs- Hold for 24/7
- Malika Brown- Public Intoxication
- Shakeyah Brown- Fail to Comply, Fail to Appear
- Destiny Davis- Fail to Comply
- Lawrence Felter- Domestic Battery
- Jason A Franke- Fail to Comply
- Trinity Means- Fail to Appear
- Joe Miller- Public Intoxication
- Kayla Riley- Criminal Warrant
- William Sciolino- Interference W/PO
- John Thellmann- Fail to Comply, Fail to Appear