CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County
The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
Article continues below...
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Casper Police Department and the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
Recent Arrests and Jail Bookings
- Jerry Bournes- Criminal Warrant
- Lois Bowen- Controlled Sub Poss, Controlled Sub Poss- Meth
- Tyann Briggs- Controlled Sub Poss- Meth, Controlled Sub Poss, Shoplifting, Criminal Warrant
- Timothy Carpenter- Contract Hold/Billing
- Allan Davis- Trespassing, Open Container-Space/Structure
- Brad Froke- Hold for Probation and Parole
- Zachary Hammond- Public Intoxication, Open Container
- Isiaha Moore- Vandalism/Dest Prop, Interference W/PO, Under Influence of Controlled Substance, Criminal Trespass, Breach of Peace
- Nickaya A Rael- Hold for Probation and Parole
- Armando Pena-Morales- Immigration Hold
- Nikaya Rael- Hold for Probation and Parole
- Scott Sahs- Criminal Warrant, Fail to Appear, County Warrant/Hold for Agency
- Uuganbayar Sarantoya- Theft of Service
- Stephen Shipley- Fail to Comply, DUS
- Robert Whipps- DWUI, Careless Driving