CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County
The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
Article continues below...
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Casper Police Department and the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
Recent Arrests and Jail Bookings
- Stephanie Behan- Public Intoxication, Trespassing, Open Container-Space/Structure
- Brent Bower- Hold for Probation and Parole
- Kevin Brown- Criminal Entry, Vandalism/Destruction of Property
- Kim Y Cumbow- Controlled Sub Poss- Meth, Controlled Sub Poss
- Kevin J Dietz- District Court Bench Warrant
- Glenda Gotcher- Disturbance, Malicious Mischief
- Wade Gray- DWUI, Two and Three Lane
- Michael Hardy- Public Intoxication, Disturbance
- Robert Holden- Controlled Sub Poss- Meth, Attempt Elude
- James Holloway- Disturbance
- Laurie Lee- Fail to Appear
- Sebrie McCollum- DWUI
- Megan McDonough- Disturbance, Interference
- Matthew Mitchell- Serve Jail Time
- Makailee B Pentecost-
- Ethan Perez- DWUI with Injury
- Brandie Roland- Fail to Comply
- Taylor J Rouse- DWUI
- Ashley Sanchez- Fail to Appear
- Kailey Schrader- Interference W/PO
- Hannah Seyfang- Fail to Comply
- John Shotgun Jr.- Trespassing
- Francisco Sosa- Unlawful Use Toxic Substance
- Donald Smith- Trespassing, Open Container-Space/Structure, Fail to Appear
- Robert Tabor- Public Intoxication
- Deven Wade- DWUI, Careless Driving, MIP-State, Compl Aut Ins, Open Cont in Vehicle
- Sean Waples- Fail to Comply
- Paul Wilson- Fail to Comply, Petit Larceny