CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County
The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
Article continues below...
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Casper Police Department and the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
Recent Arrests and Jail Bookings
- Marc Alden- Fail to Appear
- Brock Allen- Public Intoxication, Marijuana-Possession
- Ivan Arellano-Cruz- DWUI, Driver’s License Required, FTGROW From a Stop Sign/Yield, Immigration Hold
- David Briones III- Criminal Warrant, Controlled Sub Poss- Meth
- Alexzander Campbell- Public Intoxication, Interference, Disturbance-Breach of PEace
- Brandon S Campbell- Interference
- Claude Duran- Contract Hold/Billing
- Fernando Garcia- Fail to Appear, Immigration Hold
- Thomas Ginn- Contract Hold/Billing
- Jolene Good- Under the Influence of a Controlled Substance
- Jose Guerrero-Corrales- Immigration Hold
- John Hamer- DUS
- Robby Hamlin- Fail to Appear, Fail to Comply
- Jeri Michaelson- Hold for Probation
- Amber Miller- County Warrant/Hold for Agency
- Christopher Shields- Public Intoxication
- Chazton Wahilani- Serve Jail Time
- Shelley Woodfield- Fail to Comply
- Hailey Yeska- Controlled Sub Poss