CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County
The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
Article continues below...
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Casper Police Department and the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
Recent Arrests and Jail Bookings
- Bailey Bashauer- Fail to Comply
- Josiah Bell- Accessory A/Fact, Controlled Sub Poss
- Ronald Benally- Trespassing
- Zachary Hardman- Forged Writings: Possession
- Zakre Large- Criminal Bench Warrant
- Trevor B. Lewarchik- Fail to Comply, Fail to Appear
- Anthony Maico Hinton Kytzia- DWUI Driver’s License Required Improper Registration, Speeding
- Simone Mandan- Contract Hold/Billing
- Albert May- Hold for WSP, Criminal Warrant
- Sean Newton- Hold for Probation and Parole
- Kevin Pacheco- District Court Bench Warrant
- Brian Post- Criminal Warrant
- Kevin Ridl- Hold for Probation and Parole
- Elizabeth Sterkel- Serve Jail Time
- Deja Sunrhodes- Burglary Aggravated, Conspiracy, Controlled Sub Poss Meth, Controlled Sub Poss
- Kevin Tyler- DWUI
- Timothy Wales- Contract Hold/Billing
- Christopher Walsh- Serve Jail Time
- Tyrell Wimer- Shoplifting