CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County
The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
Article continues below...
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Casper Police Department and the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
Recent Arrests and Jail Bookings
- Dominick Aiello- Public Intoxication, Open Container-Space/Structure
- Clayton Barrett- Contract Hold/Billing
- Scott Johnson- Fail to Appear, Fail to Comply, County Warrant/Hold for Agency
- Todd Hambrick- DWUI
- John Hamer- Hold for Probation and Parole
- Steve Knox- Public Intoxication, Interference, Trespassing
- Allen Leisten- Breach of Peace, Criminal Trespass
- Carlos Lopez-Hernandez- Immigration Hold
- Stephen McNaughton- DWUS, Fail to Appear
- Angel L Pacheco- Suspended/Revoked DL, No Insurance, Registration of Motor Vehicle
- Mahayla Pirelli- Felony Warrant
- Charlie Whiteman- Public Intoxication, Interference
- Linda Whiting- Under Infleunce Cont Substance, Controlled Sub Poss- Meth
- Jason Zittel- Serve Jail Time