CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County
The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
Article continues below...
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Casper Police Department and the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
Recent Arrests and Jail Bookings
- Michael Baird- Interference, Public Intoxication
- Gary Baker- Courtesy Hold OT/Agency
- Dwight Begay- Serve Jail Time
- Carter Boltz- Controlled Sub Poss
- Jimmie Curtis- Distrubance
- Tralia Evans- Fail to Appear
- Russell Frerichs- Publi Intoxication
- John Kohler- Fail to Appear
- Weston Harris- Serve Jail Time
- Seth LeBeau- Fail to Appear
- Arturro Niebla- Suspended/Revoked DL, Careless Driving, No Insurance, Registration of a Motor Vehicle, Leave Scene of an Accident
- Michal Lindberg- Fail to Comply
- Elijah Pacheco- Controlled Sub Poss
- Albert SixFeathers- Fail to Comply