CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County
The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
Article continues below...
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Casper Police Department and the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
Recent Arrests and Jail Bookings
- Noel Anaya- Fail to Appear, Controlled Sub Poss- Meth
- Patrick D Blake- Theft of Services
- Robert Bravehawk- Fail to Appear
- Craig A Edgeington- Public Intoxication
- Keaton R Foster- Controlled Sub Poss, Compl Aut Ins, DWUS, Reg Violation, Controlled Sub Poss- Meth, Probation Revocation by Police Officer, Hold for PRobation and Parole
- Andre M Harper- Fail to Appear
- Guillermo Huerta- Fail to Appear, Fail to Comply, Interference
- Brent Morin- Hold for WSP
- Shane Petro- Hold for Probation and Parole
- Ricardo Trevino- District Court Bench Warrant
- Nicholas Vincent- Public Intoxication
- Benjamen Wentz- Controlled Sub Poss, Controlled Sub Poss- Meth, Criminal Warrant