CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County.
The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
Article continues below...
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Casper Police Department and the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
Recent Arrests and Jail Bookings
- Cherica Apodaca- Hold for Probation and Parole
- Roman Dominquez-Alverez- Immigration Hold
- Joshua Golden- Hold for CAC
- Marcus Huston- NCIC Hit
- Robert L Johnson- Controlled Sub Poss- Meth, Hold for Probation and Parole
- Paul May- Hold for CAC
- Thomas Nace- Disturbance of the Peace
- Clint Newton- Attempt to Elude, Vandalism/Dest of Property, Breach of Peace, Unlawful Entry Into An Occupied Structure
- Zachary Patch- Open Container in Vehicle, DWUI
- Elijah Pacheco- Hold for Probation and Parole
- Kelly Parker- Hold for CAC
- Jeffrey Reed- Fail to Appear
- Christopher Schultz- Criminal Warrant
- Stanley Seivewright- Serve Jail Time
- Linda Soulliere- Attempts/Conspire, Drugs/Conspiracy
- Lisa Strahl- Drugs/Conspiracy, Controlled Sub Poss- Meth, Attempts/Conspire, Controlled Sub Poss