CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
Article continues below...
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Casper Police Department and the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
Recent Arrests and Jail Bookings
- Jorge Aguirre- Suspended/Revoked DL
- Marcelo Alcantar-Sanchez- Immigration Hold
- James Boles- Fail to Comply
- Misty Bouska- Fail to Comply
- Ivan Bustillos- Fail to Appear
- Spirit Carlson- Conrolled Sub Poss- Meth, Take Contraband/Pen-Corr Inst
- Tristan Chase- Fail to Comply
- Geoffrey DiSalvo- Fail to Comply
- Zachary Foster- Suspended/Revoked DL-Enhanced, No Insurance
- Andres Figueroa-Ruiz- Immigration Hold
- Domenich Gumfory- Fail to Appear, DWUS, Controlled Sub Poss
- Bradford Holt- Fail to Comply
- Sean Huffer- Interference W/PO, Wrongful Take/Dispose Property, Fail to Appear
- Brian Johnson- Shoplifting
- Kenneth Jones- Serve Jail Time
- Jesus Marquez- Hold for Probation and Parole
- Susana Marulanda-Bermudez- Immigration Hold
- Michael ODom- Fail to Appear, Interference
- Edwin Sanchez-Machuca- Immigration Hold
- Jaime Nava- Vandalism/Dest Prop, Controlled Sub Poss, Under Influence of Cont Sub
- Anthony Rodriguez- Criminal Warrant
- Allison Solis- Criminal Warrant
- Janell Thomas- Criminal Warrant
- Mary Whitney- Criminal Warrant