CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
Article continues below...
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
- Corey Adams- Public Intoxication
- Colin Amos- Contract Hold/Billing
- Jashawn Crowley- Hold for Probation and Parole
- Richard Gemar- Controlled Sub Poss
- Kacey Gibbs- Fail to Comply, Hold OT/Agency
- Robert Holden- Fail to Comply
- Steven Jackson- Hold for Probation and Parole
- Levi McInturff- Controlled Sub Poss- Meth
- Matthew Ouano- DWUI, No Insurance, Open Container- Operating Veh.
- Elijah Pacheco- Hold for Probation and Parole
- Shane Petro- Hold for Probation and Parole
- Steven Rodgers- Bond Revocation
- Todd Rouse- District Court Bench Warrant, County Warrant/Hold for Agency
- Robert Tabor- Distrubance
- Hedoduyehpua Thayer- Contract Hold/Billing