CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
Article continues below...
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
- James Alley- Fail to Appear
- Bradley Allgeier- Fail to Comply, Criminal Warrant
- Matthew Armijo- Hold for Probation and Parole
- Tialyssa Armour- DWUS, Unauthorized Use of a Motor Vehicle, Fail to Comply
- Brandon Brown- Courtesy Hold OT/Agency
- Tamara Campbell- Hold for Protection and Parole
- Krista Cantrell- Serve Jail Time
- Stirling Foster- Fail to Comply, Interference, County Warrant/Hold for Agency, Controlled Sub Poss
- Amber Garcia- Forged Writings Possession
- Jason Gormly- DWUI, Reg Violation, Compl Aut Ins, Interference W/PO
- Marcus Grayson- Hold for Probation and Parole
- Sarah Harris- Serve Jail Time
- Diane Harrison- Fail to Appear, Fail to Comply
- Jason Haught- DWUI, Driver’s License, Reckless Driving, Attempt to Elude, Seatbelt Required
- Kyle Hendricks- DWUI, DWUS, Drive w/o Interlock Device, Compl Aut Ins, Interference W/PO, County Warrant/Hold for Agency
- Andrew Holmes- Breach of Peace, Probation Revocation by Police Officer
- Gabriel Ingles- DWUI
- Joshua Kohler- DWUI, Run Stop Signt
- Adriena Medina- Controlled Sub Poss, Controlled Sub Poss- Meth
- Rory Meehan- Breach of Peace, Criminal Trespass
- Kaleb Meyer- District Court Bench Warrant
- Michael Musser- Hold for Probation and Parole
- Kristofer Nasife- Fail to Appear
- Kaycee Nelson- Fail to Comply
- Lonn Porter- Hold for Probation and Parole, Controlled Substance Poss- Meth
- Sylvia Sanjavier- Fail to Appear, Criminal Bench Warrant
- Michael Schmidt- Hold for CAC
- David Sheppard- Courtesy Hold OT/Agency
- James Sleep – Fail to Comply
- Brendan Sturman- Fail to Comply
- Chelcie Thorson- DWUI
- Austin Wegner- Reckless Driving, Attempt to Elude, DWUS, No Parking
- Daniel Wylie- Hold for Probation and Parole, Controlled Sub Poss- Meth, Child Endangering With Drugs