CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
Article continues below...
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
- Jose Antonio-Nino- Immigration Hold
- Carter Boltz- Hold for Probation and Parole
- Lois Bowen- Hold for Probation and Parole
- Justin Bragg- DWUI, NCIC Hit
- Raymond Carnahan- Contract Hold/Billing
- Michael Chippewa- Contract Hold/Billing
- Richard Church- Hold for Probation and Parole, Controlled Sub Poss
- Crystal Gunderman- Hold for Other Agency
- Michael Mondle- Suspended/Revoked DL, No Insurance
- Theotis Roberts- Hold for Probation and Parole
- David Samdahl- County Warrant/Hold for Agency
- Justin Stevens- Careless Driving, Leave the Scene of Accident, Driver’s License Required, Fail to Appear
- William Topaum- Public Intoxication, Open Container- Space/Structure
- Roy Vandeventer- Criminal Warrant, Controlled Sub Poss
- Jenterece Watkins- Suspended/Revoked DL
- April Wilson- Public Intoxication