CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
Article continues below...
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
- Chavis Albright- DWUI, Leave Scene of an Accident
- Roxanna Anderson- Hold for Probation and Parole
- Alana Archuleta- Probation Revocation
- Jeryell Brigance- Hold for Probation and Parole
- Stephanie Cestnik- County Warrant
- Allen Cordova- Contract Hold/Billing
- Lyndi Crippen- County Warrant/Hold for Agency
- Shauna Davis
- Erik Dily- DWUI
- Krey Downing- DWUI, Drive w/o Interlock Device, DWUS
- Erick Galvan Palomo- NCIC Hit
- Joseph Grant- DWUI, Improper Registration, No Insurance
- Austin Greer- Fail to Comply, Controlled Sub Poss
- Todd Hambrick- Serve Jail Time
- Larry Harrison- Public Intoxication, Minor in Possession
- Richard Horton- Fail to Comply
- Valene Iron Rope- Public Intoxication
- Joshua Kraus- Criminal Warrant
- Kindle Meek- Hold for Probation and Parole
- Lindsay Miracle- Criminal Warrant
- Sakala Mulholland- DWUI
- Austin Parker- DWUI, Interfernce
- Adam Petty- Fail to Comply
- Terell Porter- Criminal Warrant
- Leena Reyes Briggs- Fail to Comply
- Vanessa Sanchez- Breach of Peace, Interference w/PO
- Jason Sanchez- Interference, Breach of Peace, Domestic Battery
- Mark Umbach-DWUI, Suspended/Revoked DL