CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
Article continues below...
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
- Jeffrey Alcala- Disturbing the Peace
- Kristen Antelope- Contract Hold/Billing
- Michael Brown- Interference W/PO
- William Dinges- Hold for Circuit Court
- Carmella Driftwood- Fail to Appear, Speed Too Fast, DWUS
- Brian Foote- Serve Jail time
- Sammuel Friday- Contract Hold/Billing
- Joseph Green- Hold for Circuit Court
- Zachary Knigge- Criminal Warrant
- Isiaha Moore- Public Intoxication Prohibited, Distrubing the Peace
- Alexander Neard- DWUI, DWUS, Two and Three Lane
- Jessica Portra- Hold for Circuit Court
- Derek Sexton- Hold for WSP, Criminal Warrant
- Rusty Tabaho- Contract Hold/Billing
- Katey Watson- Interference w/PO
- Kaylene Whitney- Serve Jail Time
- Ashley Yellowbear- Contract Hold/Billing
- Ana Ybarra- Serve Jail Time
- Irene Watkins- Criminal Warrant, Hold for WWC