CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
Article continues below...
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
- Alana Archuleta- Under Influence of Controlle Substance, Hold for Probation and Parole
- Renfred Aoaah- Contract Hold/Billing
- Andrew Berg- Fail to Appear
- Amber Bundy- Contract Hold/Billing
- Michael Downey- Hold for Probation and Parole
- Rebecca Enos- Contract Hold Billing
- Andrew Henry- Strangulation of a Household Member
- John Kohler- Fail to Appear
- Anthony Lamb- District Court Bench Warrant
- Jordan Mitchell- Under the Influence Cont Sub, Interference w/PO, Controlled Sub Poss
- Jonathan Reid- Contract Hold/Billing
- Richard Reynolds- Fail to Appear
- Ray Robinson- Criminal Warrant, Fail to Appear, Controlled Sub Poss- Meth