CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County. The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
Article continues below...
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
- Doriann Calvery- Serve Jail Time
- Moni que Chavez- District Court Bench Warrant
- John Gallaway- Criminal Warrant
- Amber Harris- Marijuana Possession
- Elias Jimenez- Fail to Appear, Fail to Comply
- Christopher Lull- DomesticBattery
- Rufus McCormick- Public Intoxication Prohibited, Controlled Sub Poss
- Ashley Moyte- Fail to Comply
- Phoebe Soundingsides- Controlled Sub Poss- Meth, Interference W/PO, County Warrant/Hold for Agency
- James Taylor- Public Intoxication Prohibited, Hold for Probation and Parole
- Cody Thornton – Fail to Appear, Marijuana Possession
- Hosea White- Open Container in Vehicle, Driver’s License, Interference w/PO
- Asj’Lynn Wittig-Keefe- County Warrant/Hold For Agency
- Johnathan Wright- Hold for CAC, Contract Hold/Billing