CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County. The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
Article continues below...
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
- Jose Alatorre- Immigration Hold
- Clinton Carey- Hold for WSP
- Rebecca Fountain- DWUI
- Michael Hardy- Probation Revocation, Violate FVPA Court Order
- Joshua Haworth- Domestic Battery
- Rufus McCormick- Public Intoxication Prohibited
- Christina Parkhurst Zaragaza- Criminal Warrant
- Katrina Pergande- Fail to Appear
- Jake Porras- DWUI
- John Robinson- DWUI w/Injury, Controlled Sub Poss, Two and Three Lane, Open Container in Vehicle
- Donald Smith- Fail to Comply
- Keith Smith- Contract Hold/Billing
- William Topaum- Public Intoxication Prohibited
- Jenterece Watkins- Criminal Warrant