CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County. The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
Article continues below...
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
- Johnathan Arket- Hold for CAC
- Marlena Box- Controlled Sub Poss
- Christipher Bramlett- Under Influence of Cont Sub
- Rory Bunnell- District Court Bench Warrant
- Brandon Debyah- Agg Assault
- Tommy Ellis- Serve Jail Time
- Rebecca Fountain- DWUI, Controlled Sub Poss
- Ferma Gunici- Immigration Hold
- Jason Hart- DWUI, Controlled Sub Poss, Reckless Driving, DWUS
- Joseph Manning- Domestic Battery, Probation Revocation by PO, Breach of Peace
- Bryson Manthei- Serve Jail time
- Rufus McCormick- Public Intoxication
- Philip Mickelson- Under Influence of Cont Sub, Interference
- Kathy Nelson- DWUI, Drivers License, Two & Three Lane
- Richard Portz- DWUI
- Steven Propp- Domestic Battery, Strangulation of a Household Member
- Tommy Rose- Domestic Battery, Strangulation of a Household Member
- Nicholas Tabler- Hold for Probation and Parole
- Joshua Townsend- Fail to Comply, Criminal Warrant
- Antonio Vera- Wrongful Take/Dispose Property, DWUI, Compl Aut Ins, Reckless Driving, Controlled Sub Poss, Reg Violation
- Shelley Woodfield- Criminal Warrant