CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County. The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
Article continues below...
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
- Bradley Allgeier- Fail to Comply
- Dillon Brown- Serve Jail Time
- Zachary Bryan- Compl Aut Ins- Reg Violation, Interference, Controlled Sub Poss- Meth
- Quinton Case- Contract Hold/Billing
- Gina Chavis- Public Intoxication Prohibited
- Daniel Closs- Public Intoxication, Open Container
- Bryan Dunihoo- Serve Jail Time
- Russell Frerichs- Public Intoxication Prohibited
- John Gilbert- Controlled Sub Poss- Meth
- Daniel Harris- Public Intoxication
- Brinden Longest- Fail to Appear, Fail to Comply
- Danny Pickett- Fail to Comply
- Kevin Ridl- Fail to Comply
- John Thellmann- Trespassing