CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County. The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
Article continues below...
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
- Nathan Andrew- Courtesy Hold
- Starlynn Andrews- Courtesy Hold
- Shawn Ball- DWUI, Open Cont in Vehicle, DWUS
- Andrew Crenshaw
- Ray Phillips- Fail to Appear
- James Andrews- County Warrant/Hold Agency, DUS, County Warrant
- Spencer Barbour- Contract Hold/Billing
- Leo Bloomfield- Hold for WSP
- Marrissa Bye- Fail to Comply
- Iesha Dembo- Contract Hold/Billing
- Sal Gallegos- Fail to Comply
- Neoal Hayes- Contract Hold/Billing
- Nathan Hodges- Breach of Peace
- Phillip Pellman- Insurance Violation, DUS, Fail to Appear, Fail to Comply
- Darline Schuh- Serve Jail Time
(7/9/20 – 7/10/20)
- Cherica Apodaca- Hold for Circuit Court
- Trevor Brinkerhoff- Attempt to Conspire
- Dillon Chapin- Serve Jail Time
- Robin Collins- DWUI
- Aleeah Crispin- Public Intox
- Andrew Fernandez- Fail to Comply
- Shawn Goodman- County Warrant
- Dennis Hill- Fail to Comply
- Cynthia Pitt- Attempt/Conspire
- Jeremy Tryon- Fail to Appear