CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County. The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
Article continues below...
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
- Michele Amack- Criminal Warrant
- Pedro De La Paz-Acuna- Contract Hold/Billing
- Giovanni Lopez-Valencia- Immigration Hold
- Felicia Midkiff- Hold for Circuit Court
- Domenic Potenzieri- Bond Revocation
- Brianna Reed- District Court Bench Warrant, Fail to Appear, Criminal Warrant
- Mindy Wales- Hold for CAC, Fail to Comply
- Ashley Wall- Criminal Warrant
- Dalco Whiteman- Contract Hold/Billing
- Benjamin Wolfe- Reckless Driving, Controlled Sub Poss- Meth, Controlled Sub Poss, Attempt to Elude, Reg Violation, No Insurance, Fail to Comply