Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Laramie County.
The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
Article continues below...
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders or suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Laramie County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Laramie County Sheriff’s Office.
- Cameron Ahadi- Serve Jail Time
- Gabriel Ceballos- Disorderly Conduct
- Jesus Ceballos- Disorderly Conduct
- James Christian- Civil Bench Warrant
- Hon Erdahl- Hold for Probation and Parole
- Barton McFarland- Contract Hold/Billing
- Sunshine Oldman- Fail to Comply
- Jeremy Harris- County Warrant/Hold for Agency
- Leland Rohn- Fail to Appear
- Elias Santiago-Velez- DUI, Interference W/PO
- Ryan Shaffer- County Warrant/Hold for Agency
- Leomir Valera-Ortiz- Fail to Appear
- Damian Williams- Interference, Two and Three Lane, False Record of Duty