CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County. The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
Article continues below...
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
- Christopher Baker- Criminal Warrant, County Warrant/Hold Agency
- Douglas Bell- Public Intoxication
- Yonathan Bernardino Islas- Strangulation of a Household Member, Domestic Battery
- Marlena Box- Fail to Appear
- Zechariah Brown- Courtesy Hold
- Justin Bunney- Fail to Appear, Fail to Comply
- Robin Collins- DWUI, Domestic Assault
- Tam Chau- Duty Unattended Vehicle, DWUI
- Cody Elrod- Fail to Comply
- Austin Greer- Fail to Comply
- Daniel Harris- Public Intoxication
- Johnathan Helms- County Warrant
- Craig Hopes- Public Intoxication, Malicious Mischief
- Omega Jelsma- Fail to Appear, Fail to Comply
- Steven Johnson- Hold for WSP
- Christopher Love- DWUI, Registration of Motor Vehicle
- Samuel Lukowiak- Fail to Appear, Controlled Sub Poss, Unauthorized Use of a Motor Vehicle
- Christopher McCain- Grand Larceny, Interference With Police Officer, Reckless Driving, Attempt to Elude
- Shawn Novotny- Hold for WSP
- Biko Osuji- Serve Jail Time
- Amber Rodgers- Serve Jail Time
- Sheila Rohovie- Contract Hold/Billing
- Luv Shiner- Controlled Sub Poss- Meth, Burglary
- Elevyn Taylor- MIP, Interference
- Lilly Washington- Contract Hold/Billing