CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County. The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
Article continues below...
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
- Brandin Adetoye- Controlled Sub Poss- Meth, Controlled Sub Poss
- Mark Alderton- Contract Hold/Billing
- Dustin Ammerman- Criminal Warrant
- Paul Bennett- Controlled Sub Poss- Meth
- Mitchell Bernard- NCIC Hit
- Kelly Bertrand- DWUI, Controlled Sub Poss
- Quinton Case- Contract Hold/Billing
- Erik Edwards- Fail to Appear
- Hokashina Fast Horse- Marijuana Possession, Fail to Appear, Contract Hold/Billing
- Patrick Garnhart- Criminal Warrant
- Allen Hendrickson- Contract Hold/Billing
- Jerri Hill- Hold for Probation and Parole
- Tyler Moore- Fail to Appear
- Emily Nelson- Criminal Warrant
- Chelsea Ogden- County Warrant, NCIC Hit
- Christopher Walker- Criminal Warrant
- Rita Willow- Contract Hold/Billing