CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County. The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
Article continues below...
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
- Lance Addison- Contract Hold/Billing
- Alejandro Aguayo- Criminal Warrant
- Stephanie Behan- Fail to Appear
- Ronald Boggs- Public Intoxication
- Nicole Carlson- DWUI, Open Container
- Russell Carty- Domestic Battery
- Becky Cavender- Fail to Comply
- Steven Carothers- Fail to Comply
- Robert Galloway- DWUI
- Joshua Goad- Public Intoxication Prohibited
- Ian Gray- Disturbing the Peace
- Benjamin Hine- County Warrant/Hold for Agency
- Paula Miner- Fail to Appear
- Darren Naugle- Hold for Probation and Parole
- Emmanuel Potter- Controlled Sub Poss, Controlled Sub Poss- Meth
- Matthew Powers- DWUI
- Tyreese Reed- Speed too Fast, Interference, Larceny, County Warrant
- Stanley Seivewright- Fail to Appear
- Nelson Sims- Fail to Appear
- Floyd Stocks- Fail to Appear
- Ocie Trammel- Serve Jail Time
- Richard Vasquez- Aggravated Assault