CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County. The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
Article continues below...
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
- Samual Barrett- hold for district court
- Michael Brundige- criminal warrant, fail to comply
- Lance Coates- DWUI
- Jordan Garcia- serve jail time, fail to comply, fail to appear, crtsy hold ot/agenc
- Daniel Harris- fail to comply x2
- Joshua Haworth- fail to appear
- Billy Liska- violate FVPA Order
- Marlon Marshall- Fail to comply, DWUS, reg violation (gen), controlled sub poss meth
- Lucas Nelson- hold for probation and parole
- Trent Perry- DWUI (2st offense or 2nd offense within CPD), insurance violation-no current liability, registration motor vehicle, no current/im, unsafe motor vehicle
- Blain Prado- criminal warrant
- Shyla Smith-Hoffman- fail to comply
- Hosea White- camping restricted in the city