CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County. The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
Article continues below...
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
- William Annett- Fail to Appear, Hold for Probation and Parole
- Andrew Apodaca- Contract Hold/Billing
- Nicole Aragon- County Warrant/Hold for Agency
- Nicholas Helton- Controlled Sub Poss- Meth, Controlled Sub Del/Sale Meth, DWUS, Reg Violation, Seat Belt Required
- Francine Lonebear- Controlled Sub Poss- Meth
- Melvin Loveless- Hold for Probation and Parole
- Jennifer Moss- Contract Hold/Billing
- Antonio Saez- Contract Hold/Billing
- Matthew Sexton- Public Intoxication
- Donald Smith- Public Intoxication Prohibited
- Naveda Whiting-Piapot- Controlled Sub Poss- Meth, Controlled Sub Poss
- Shawn Newport- Fail to Comply