CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County. The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
Article continues below...
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
- Louie Archuleta- Public Intoxication Prohibited
- Payton Benninger- Wrongful Take/Dispose of Property
- Brandy Cook- Hold for Probation and Parole
- Kathy Cox- Domestic Battery
- Joseph Hooker- Hold for Probation and Parole, Attempt/Conspire, Controlled Sub Poss- Meth, Possession Meth W/Inent Del.
- Robert McCullough- Resisting Arrest, NCIC Hit
- Larry McDanel- Public Intoxication Prohibited
- Kailynn Moore- Controlled Sub Poss- Meth, County Warrant/Hold for Agency, Attempts/Conspire
- Skip Mosteller- Criminal Warrant
- Bailey Powell- County Warrant/Hold for Agency