CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County. The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
Article continues below...
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
- Austin Anderson- Controlled Sub Poss- Meth, Compl Aut Ins, Reg Violation, Felon in Possession of a Weapon, Larceny
- Zachary Borden- Controlled Sub Poss- Meth, Petty Larceny
- James Bunderson- Aggravated Assault
- Terry Burch- Controlled Sub Poss- Meth
- Melanie Coder- Trespassing
- Justin Edwards- Interference W/PO, Controlled Sub Poss
- Aya Estell- County Warrant/Hold for Agency, Interference w/PO
- Emily Gettleman- Controlled Sub Poss- Meth
- Robert Jastren- County Warrant/Hold for Agency, Controlled Sub Poss
- Cathy Long- Ped Und INfluence, Controlled Sub Poss- Meth
- Lane Naasz- Serve Jail Time
- Shane Rooney- DWUI, Speed to Fast, Seat Belt Required
- Francisco Sosa- Fail to Comply, Criminal Warrant
- James Wilkerson- Criminal Warrant
- Ann Wilson- District Court Bench Warrant