CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County. The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
Article continues below...
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
- Catherine Alden- County Warrant
- James Darrah- Domestic Battery
- Austin Fowler- Speed Too Fast, Compl Aut Ins, District Court Bench Warrant
- Cameron Hopper- Hold for Probation and Parole, Bond Revocation
- Eliel Lopez- Controlled Sub Poss, Interference, Drive w/o Interlock Device, DWUS
- Ignatius Maiorana- Strangulation of a Household Member
- Sean Neal- Serve Jail Time
- Christopher Reece- DWUI
- Geoffrey Smith- NCIC Hit