CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County. The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
Article continues below...
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
- Jeryell Brigance- Domestic Battery, Domestic Assault, Strangulation With a Household Member
- Christopher Cardwell- Public Intoxication
- Eric Diggs- Public Intoxication, Resisting Arrest
- Jaimeglenn Guerrero- Public Intoxication
- Shyla Hoffman- Serve Jail Time
- Joshua Krause- Domestic Battery, Domestic Assault, Strangulation of a Household Member
- Marlon Marshall- Driving Under Suspension, No Insurance
- Kevin Metcalf- Domestic Battery
- Katerina Nelson- Criminal Warrant
- James Picket- Public Intoxication
- Douglas Reed- Controlled Sub Poss, Poss Meth w/Intent Deliver
- Spencer Rhodes- Serve Jail Time
- Michael Seivewright- Fail to Comply, NCIC Hit
- Amanda Wilson- Driving Under Suspension, No Insurance, Vehicle Registration, Possession of a Controlled Substance
- Willie Young- Burglary-Accessory After the Fact, Larceny, Interference