CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County. The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
Article continues below...
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
- Steven Baros- Hold for Probation and PArole
- Brayden Bynum- DWUI, Speeding
- Judith Cable- Criminal Warrant, Possess Controlled Substanceff
- Ricky Cole- Robbery: Threaten, Felony Theft, Simple Assault, Criminal Entry
- Taylor Collins Lippincott- DWUI, Resisting Arrest, Turn Signal, Open Container
- Seth Cook- Shoplifting, Controlled Sub Poss, Controlled Sub Poss- Meth
- Sean Devore- Domestic Battery, Battery
- Brandi Eckman- Serve Jail Time
- John Eshelman- Fail to Appear
- Duane Evenson- Public Intoxication
- Stirling Foster- County Warrant/Hold for Agency
- Nichole Greenleaf- Fail to Comply
- Stacy Hanson- DWUI
- Dawn Haworth- Serve Jail Time
- Louis Hewitt- Fail to Comply
- Donavan James- DUI
- Anthony Johnson- DWUI
- Brandon Johnson- Expc Ord DWUI, DUS, Insurance Violation, Marijuana Possession
- Racheal Konkler- Serve Jail Time
- Sean Lavin- Drive While Lic Cancelled Suspended, Drive W/O Interlock Device
- Justin Martz- Blackmail: Threaten Bodily Injury, Misdemeanor Stalking, False Reporting of a Crime
- Steven Mildren- District Court Bench Warrant
- Bradley Petty- Domestic Battery
- Justen Robinson- Serving Weekends
- Travis Robertson- Serving Weekends
- Ronnell Robertson- Aggravated Assault (x2)
- Andrea Rodriguez- County Warrant/Hold for Agency, Marijuana- Possession
- Tanya Royce- County Warrant/Hold for Agency
- Matthew Sexton- Public Intoxication
- Donald Young- Fail to Appear, Open Container, Resist Arrest.