CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County. The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
Article continues below...
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
- Johnathan Arket- Hold for Probation and Parole
- Stephanie Behan- Criminal Warrant
- Amber Cook- Fail to Appear
- Colton Frye- Hold for Probation and Parole
- Ira Goff- Serve Jail Time
- Timmy Lynn- Possess Controlled Substance, Fail to Provide Insurance, Expired Temporary License
- Deangela Picek- Fail to Appear
- Grant Ponder- Fail to Appear
- Jon Reel- Hold for Probation and Parole
- Ryan Shaffer- Hold for Probation and Parole
- Kathy Sothan- Controlled Sub Poss- Meth, Controlled Sub Poss
- John Thellmann- Fail to Appear
- Ronald Warner- Public Intoxication
- Donald Young- DWUS, No Registration, Drive Without Interlock Device