CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County. The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
Article continues below...
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
- Steven Baros – Fail to Comply, Resisting Arrest
- William Davis – Fail to Comply
- Scott Erskine – Criminal Bench Warrant
- Marlyee Friday – Serve Jail Time
- John Hall – Possession of a Controlled Substance
- Amanda Hinds – Littering
- Crista Kimball – Fail to Comply
- Michal Lindberg – Public Intoxication
- Kera Paul – Criminal Warrant
- Eric Richardson – Public Intoxication, Urinating or Defecating in Public
- Steven Roubideaux – Failing to Register as a Sex Offender, Contract Hold/Billing