NOTE: Arrest logs were not available 9/8 – 9/10. They will be published when available.
CASPER, Wyo. — Here are the available arrest logs for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County this week. The combined log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
Article continues below...
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
- Raven Abbott – Possession of a Controlled Substance
- Alice Amy – Possession of a Controlled Substance
- Alana Archuleta – Criminal Warrant, Theft, Open Container
- Haunna Bennett – Criminal Warrant
- Allyssa Boehnlein – Fail to Comply
- Michael Catt – Hold for Probation Parole
- Justina Cestnik – Bond Revocation
- Duane Evenson – Theft
- Andrew Fletcher – County Warrant for Agency
- Tyler Gomez – Criminal warrant
- Douglas Gracey – Aggravated Assault
- Amanda Hinds – Shoplifting
- Anthony Holloman – Criminal Trespassing, Interfering With 911, NCIC Hit, County Warrant/Hold for Agency
- Lane Kittrell – Serve Jail Time, District Court Bench Warrant
- Dawn Lee – DWUS, Insurance Violation
- Moziha Madrid – DWUI
- Justin Marquez – Criminal Warrant
- Prudencio Mateo – Possession of a Controlled Substance, Driver’s License
- Colin McDonald – Criminal Warrant, NCIC Hit
- Levi McDowall – NCIC
- Shawn Novotny – Hold for WSP
- Tommy Rose – Domestic Battery