CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County. The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
Article continues below...
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
- Dustin Ammerman – Hold for Probation and Parole
- Victor Bell – Domestic Battery
- Thomas Branstetter – Fail to Appear
- Micheal Bryant – DWUI, Open Container
- Ricky Cole – Criminal Entry, Simple Assault
- Samuel Corbett – DWUI
- Chance Cordova – Battery
- Harley Davis – Public Intoxication, Minor in Possession Liquor
- Jason Day – Hold for Probation and Parole
- Lucas Frazer – Driving While License Cancelled, Possession of a Controlled Substance (x2), Compulsory Auto Insurance, No Registration
- Stacy Hanson – Fail to Appear
- Joseph Herrera – Domestic Battery, Strangulation of a Household Member, False Imprisonment
- Tammy Jonas – Fail to Comply, Simple Assault
- Nicole Mackenzie – Fail to Appear
- William Manley – Fail to Comply
- Melissa Mason – Serve Jail Time
- Mary O’Brien – Shoplifting
- Kyle Pacheco – Fail to Comply
- Scott Philo – Shoplifting, Hold for Probation and Parole
- Christopher Reece – Possession of a Controlled Substance, Fail to Appear
- April Reed – Possession of a Controlled Substance
- Davey Reed – Fail to Appear
- Nicole Rollings – Fail to Appear
- Samuel Schade – Fail to Comply
- Quintin Sulzle – Theft
- Charlie Whiteman – Public Intoxication Prohibited
- Karl Whiteplume – Fail to Comply
- Jessica Williamson – Disorderly Conduct