CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County. The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
Article continues below...
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
- Angela Carver – Criminal Warrant
- Lenora Cole – District Court Bench Warrant
- Jordyn Duran – Fail to Appear
- Marlyee Friday – Criminal Warrant
- Christal Hixson – Fail to Appear
- Callie Horn – Criminal Warrant
- Evan Kerr – Fail to Appear, Fail to Comply, District Court Bench Warrant
- Paul Lepis – Aggravated Assault and Battery
- Damon Monarco – Fail to Comply
- Kristofer Nasife – Fail to Comply
- Justin Pedersen – Possession of a Controlled Substance, Domestic Battery