CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County. The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
Article continues below...
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
- Starlynn Andrews – Hold for Probation and Parole
- Mathew Archibeque – Strangulation of a Household Member, False Imprisonment, Domestic Battery, Hold for Probation and Parole
- Michael Brundige – Criminal Warrant, Fail to Appear
- Andre Bryson – Hold for Probation and Parole
- Christina Counts – Fail to Appear
- Matthew Fogle – Public Intoxication
- Tyler Gomez – Shoplifting, Trespassing
- Anthony Gonzalo – Criminal Warrant
- Dalton Griswold – Fail to Comply, Fail to Appear, Possession of a Controlled Substance: Meth, DWUS
- Franklin Lanier – DWUI, Duty to Notify Owner
- Tyler Manning – Driving While License Suspended, Open Container
- Paul Mapes – Criminal Warrant
- Dean Murrain – Possession of a Controlled Substance
- Echo Pollock – Possession of a Controlled Substance
- Devon Sherman – Fail to Comply, County Warrant/Hold for Agency
- Brittany Spaulding – Hold for Probation and Parole