CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County. The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
- Gerald Finch – DWUI, Trespassing
- Karen Heitzman-Hout – Hold for Probation and Parole
- William Jannasch – Manufacture or Delivery of a Controlled Substance
- Michael Kobernick – Fail to Comply
- Larry McDaniel – Hold for Probation and Parole, District Court Bench Warrant
- Samantha McClurg – Criminal Warrant
- Charles McDowell – Interference, Manufacture or Delivery of a Controlled Substance, Possession of a Controlled Substance, DWUS
- Kyle Miller – County Warrant/Hold for Agency
- Keil Muir – Fail to Comply
- Johnathan O’Neill – Criminal Warrant
- Lonnie Parham – Courtesy Hold OT/Agency
- Cruz Peters – Criminal Warrant
- Scott Seeley – Hold for Probation and Parole
- Donald Smith – Public Intoxication Prohibited
- Paul Smith – DUI Alcohol, Fail to Report
- Brittany Spaulding – Hold for Probation and Parole
- Dallas Wallowing Bull – Public Intoxication
- Paloma Warren – Hold for Probation and Parole
- Bryson White Wolf – DWUI, Driver’s License, Open Container