CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County. The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
Article continues below...
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
- Dylan Adkins – Fail to Appear
- Tecumseh Pernak – Hold for Probation and Parole
- Shane Day – Possession of a Controlled Substance: Meth
- Marlyee Friday – DWUI
- Bernadette Hall – Possession of a Controlled Substance, Fail to Appear
- Joseph Herrera – Hold for Probation and Parole
- Jack Hoffman – Criminal Bench Warrant
- Larry Hughteling – Courtesy Hold OT/Agency
- James Sitting Eagle – Shoplifting, County Warrant
- James Taylor – Public Intoxication
- Chasity Washington – Courtesy Hold OT/Agency
- Nicholas Wiese – Driving While License Suspended, Insurance Violation
- Colleen Willow – Courtesy Hold OT/Agency