CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County. The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
Article continues below...
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
- Kaylee Aguilar – Possession of a Controlled Substance, Interference, Minor in Possession
- Israel Angel – Malicious Mischief
- Richard Arner – Hold for Probation and Parole
- Rolinda Arnold – Possession of a Controlled Substance, Controlled Substance or Liquor in Jail
- Kristy Ashland – Possession of a Controlled Substance
- Andrew Bearing – Wrongful Taking or Disposal of Property
- Lisa Bell – Criminal Warrant
- Haunna Bennett – Trespassing
- Modesta Blackburn – County Warrant/Hold for Agency
- Randall Carr- DWUS
- Jennifer Dearing – DWUI
- Austin Falk – Drive w/o Interlock Device
- April Gatherers – Courtesy Hold
- Casey Hudgens – Serve Jail Time
- Guillermo Huerta – Criminal Bench Warrant
- Eduardo Jimenez – Public Intoxication, Assault and Battery, Disturbing the Peace, Marijuana Possession
- Aqua Kaiser – Possession of a Controlled Substance
- Jordon Knox – District Court Bench Warrant
- Cathy Long – Criminal Warrant
- Keegan Marshall – Probation Violation
- Maurissa Mitchell – Possession of a Controlled Substance
- Shelly Monteleone – Criminal Warrant, Felony Stalking
- Nicole Murawski – DWUI, DWUS
- Joseph Pullum-Martinez – Domestic Battery, DWUS
- Eugene Ridgley – Public Intoxication
- Tommy Rose – Hold for Probation and Parole
- Kaleb Swofford – Public Intoxication, MIP-Alcohol
- Matthew Webb – Serve Jail Time
- Nicholas Wiese – Insurance Violation, Resisting Arrest, Open Container, Driving While License Suspended
- Juidici Williamson – Use of a Controlled Substance
- Levi Zitterkopf – Assault and Battery