CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County. The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
- Merissa Apodaca – Criminal Warrant
- Joel Barr – County Warrant/Hold for Agency
- Michael Bender – Serve Jail Time
- Jason Blackley – Driving while License Canceled, Suspended, Compulsory Auto Insurance 1st Offense, Processing a Controlled Substance: Powder or Crystal
- Christopher Bowlby – Fail to Comply
- Jerad Champlin – Fail to Appear, Criminal Bench Warrant x2
- Amber Cook – Possession of a Controlled Substance: Powder or Crystal
- William Davis – Fail to Appear
- Jerald Friday – Public Intoxication Prohibited
- Lenward Hicks – Malicious Mischief Prohibited: Structure, Property Damage: Injuring/Defacing/Destroying
- Omega Jelsma – Serve Jail Time
- Erik Peck – Public Intoxication Prohibited
- Fransisco Sosa – Theft: $1000 or More
- Keenan Souder – Fail to Appear
- Rachel Stack – Bond Revocation
- Kelsey Steed – County Warrant/Hold for Agency
- Joseph Torres – Criminal Warrant
- Rozellen Rhoades – Domestic Battery 1st Offense
- Ronald Warner – Fail to Comply
- John Wipf – Criminal Warrant