CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County. The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
- Sabrina Bright – Possession of a Controlled Substance, Hold for Probation and Parole
- Jennifer Carey – Fail to Appear
- Cody Coker – Driving Under Suspension, Insurance Violation
- Kyle Gilliam – Fail to Comply, Criminal Record
- Billy Henderson – Serve Jail Time
- Jon Mockenstrum – Fail to Comply
- Preston Mooney – Hold for Probation and Parole
- Brenda Munoz – County Warrant/Hold for Agency
- Juan Quintana-Orozco – Immigration Hold
- Donald Smith – Fail to Comply
- William Watson – Criminal Warrant, Fail to Comply