CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County. The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
- Barry Barrera – Contract Hold/Billing
- Clinton Bock – DWUS, Driving w/o Interlock Device
- Dillon Brown – Criminal Warrant
- Daniel Closs – Public Intoxication
- Theresa Hunter – Fail to Comply
- Cathy Long – Domestic Battery
- Manuel Lowry – Fail to Comply
- Brandon Munguia – DWUI
- John Pearce – Possession of a Controlled Substance
- Cynthia Pitt – Hold for Probation and Parole
- Douglas Rooney – DWUI, Possession of a Controlled Substance, DWUS, Driving w/o Interlock Device
- Lucas Sanchez – Disorderly Conduct
- Donald Smith – Public Intoxication Prohibited
- Shane Sternberg – Fail to Comply
- James Taylor – Fighting at Public Gathering
- Jason Wolfe – Grand Larceny, Fail to Comply
- Emmarine Woody – NCIC Hit