CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County. The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
- Luis Blanco – Attempt to Elude, Domestic Battery
- Marcus Brown – Public Intoxication
- Anthony Clark – Hold for Probation and Parole
- Robin Collins – Fail to Comply
- David Cotton – Serve Jail Time
- Christopher Hick – Hold for Probation and Parole
- Andrew Johnson – DWUI
- Nicholas McCord – Hold for Probation and Parole
- Ranelle McDaniels – Serve Jail Time
- Nicole Murawski – Fail to Appear
- Kirsten Sarratt – County Warrant
- Quashon Smith – Fail to Appear
- Jasce Spottedwolf – Contract Hold/Billing