CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County. The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
- Roxanna Anderson – Hold for Probation and Parole
- Dillon Brown – Burglary, False Written Statement to Pawn Broker, Possession of a Controlled Substance, Interference With Police Officer
- Jaylyn Freeze – Fail to Appear
- Thomas Hairston – Fail to Register as a Sex Offender
- Randal Hudson – Domestic Battery
- Sharon Sleep – Burglary
- Travis Robertson – Probation Revocation
- Kristen Williams – Public Intoxication
- Sydney Willow – Fail to Appear